Saturday 27 October 2012

Do you really need an architect for your home?

One of the foremost things that I question myself while deciding about my house is ‘Do I really need an Architect?’ Now, it’s a difficult question to answer for all of us. Every person has his own preferences and choice of structure. No two people think the same. So, will an architect make a difference?
My practical experience says that qualification and skills take precedence over sheer amateur stuff. I would rather go with a talented architect who will provide a structure that grabs everyone’s attention. The point is quite simple. When you and I think about our house, we have a fixed bias and don’t really evaluate all the aspects to come to a conclusion. Whatever we do is considering only one or at most 2 dimensions and that literally kills the aesthetic sense. A talented architect not only provides glamour to your home but also tells you what can be done and how it can be done better.

Everyone wants his house to look the best. I would be surprised if someone says that the appearance of the house doesn’t really matter to him. I agree your house can be small but still you need to do the most optimum arrangement in your house to make it look great. A great house is really a giant step towards producing great people. Isn’t it?

So how would an architect help you? These are really skilled artisans who have gained a lot from the practical exposure they have. They can easily tell you which model of dining table naturally blends with your dining room. They will be able to make a choice between the use of marble and porcelain tiles and this is what will provide the true artistic appeal to your home.

I for that matter used to think that I am probably the best architect when it comes to designing my home. But I was wrong. When I handed over the task to a professional architect he changed the décor of the house and made it look amazingly bright.

So all in all, if you could get an affordable architect just go for it.

http://expertscolumn.com/users/samprad78

All copyrights reserved by Sameer Devalekar

All copyrights reserved by Sameer Devalekar

No comments:

Post a Comment